Click the pumps button. you must see the below image
You can see group called "Temperature"
- IN : Put the temperature inlet
- OUT : Put the temperature outlet
- Environment : Put the environment temperature
The next group called "Pressure"
- IN : Put the pressure inlet
- OUT : Put the pressure outlet
The next group called "Feed"
- Flow : Put the flow and set the appropriated unit
That group called "Design data", is used to estimate the cost of the valve
- Set "One pump " when you want to work with single pump
- Enter the equation of the pump
- Choose the type of the pump
- Choose the material of the pump.
- Choose the characteristic of the pump.